I am a Swedish author of dark fantasy, adventure, horror and historical fiction (or various combinations thereof) of both short story and novel length. The short-form stuff is primarily horror.
Beyond writing, I paint and study history at a university level.
- The Damnation Game – Clive Barker
- The Count of Monte Cristo – Alexandre Dumas
- Dune – Frank Herbert
- The Stress of Her Regard – Tim Powers
- The King of Attolia – Megan Whalen Turner
Favorite Book of 2020:
- Mexican Gothic – Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- I am currently working on a historical adventure with supernatural/dark fantasy elements, set in 1692. It’s about pirates. And some other things.
Writing in 2022, it has had 7 drafts, standing at around 102’000 words. Read more
- Another ongoing novel set during the Thirty Year War deals with themes of loyalty, identity, and free will, against a backdrop of supernatural intrigue at the heart of Sweden’s imperial project.
It is complete but facing major revisions (currently on it’s 3rd draft).
Pages: 1 2